Thursday 8 September 2011

I'm now on Goodreads!

Hi everyone,

I'm thrilled to let you know that I've joined GoodReads's Author Program, so you'll be able to add Death in the Forsythia (and soon, Grounds for Death) in your "To be Read" list. I'd love to get your feedback, so once you've read them, please let me know how you liked them. I've also added the "G" favicon on the right side of the screen, so a simple click lets you add Death in the Forsythia to your Goodreads list.

On a separate note, Grounds for Death is progressing through editing, and my editor is keeping me on my toes with questions about point of view and character profiles. We're still on target for a September 30th wrap on editing. I haven't heard from my cover illustrator/designer, so that's worrisome. I hope to get good news soon that he's on target for a September 30th finish, too. I look forward to letting you know when it's out!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment